- Overview of Organization and Services:
Leeward Industries, Inc. is a non profit corporation operating charitable thrift stores throughout New England. Our mission is to recycle, reuse and renew for charity. Our goal is to help feed, clothe and comfort low income families.
Leeward Industries, Inc. accepts and collects used clothes and household goods from individual donors, estates and businesses. Employees and volunteers carefully inspect, sort, price and display donations as merchandise in our retail stores. Customers can purchase items at a fraction of the retail prices. Proceeds from store operations are donated to local food pantries, heating assistance programs and other community organizations that provide services to low income families.
- Demographics Served:
Adults: 19+, Children: 12 and under, Families, Seniors: 60+, Youth: 13-18
- City/Towns Served:
Amesbury, Newbury (incl. Byfield), Newburyport, Rowley, Salisbury, West Newbury
- Types of Services Provided:
Clothing and/or Household Goods
- Address: 126 Bridge Road, Salisbury, MA
- Phone: 978-465-1141
- Website: http://www.leewardindustries.org/
- Hours of Operation: Donations: 8am-10am Tues-Sun. Shopping: 10am-5pm Tues-Sat and 10am-4pm Sun