- Overview of Organization and Services:
Emergency dial 911.
The hospital's mission is to provide the highest quality medical care and improve the health of the community in alliance with their medical staff.
Anna Jaques Hospital offers comprehensive, high-quality services to meet your needs.
The website includes information on available services, a listing of physicians, and the latest hospital news.
Emergency Department 978-463-1050, Pre-Registration 978-834-8210
- Demographics Served:
Adults: 19+, Children: 12 and under, Families, Seniors: 60+, Youth: 13-18
- City/Towns Served:
Amesbury, Newbury (incl. Byfield), Newburyport, Rowley, Salisbury, West Newbury
- Types of Services Provided:
Behavioral Health, Health Insurance Enrollment Assistance, Physical Health
- Address: 25 Highland Ave. Newburyport, MA 01950
- Phone: 978-463-1000
- Website: http://www.ajh.org
- Hours of Operation: Hospital open 24/7; Valet Service available Mon - Fri 8AM - 4 PM, ; Emergency entry after 8 PM through Emergency Department