- Overview of Organization and Services:
NAMI NE Essex serves Amesbury Boxford Georgetown Groveland Newburyport Haverhill Merrimac Salisbury N. Andover Methuen
COMPASS is the information and referral helpline at NAMI Massachusetts. We provide resources and support to help people navigate the complex mental health system and problem solve in difficult circumstances.
The COMPASS helpline is staffed by people with experience navigating the mental health system for themselves or a loved one. Our trained Navigators are available to answer a wide range of questions and refer to community resources.
The COMPASS helpline is available Monday through Friday, 9 am – 5 pm (excluding holidays). Call us at 617-704-6264 or 1-800-370-9085, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Demographics Served:
Adults: 19+, Children: 12 and under, Families, Seniors: 60+, Youth: 13-18
- City/Towns Served:
Amesbury, Newbury (incl. Byfield), Newburyport, Rowley, Salisbury, West Newbury
- Types of Services Provided:
Behavioral Health, Domestic Violence, Suicide Prevention
- Address: P.O. Box 1821, Haverhill, MA 01831
- Phone: Haverhill: 978-872-4525 or COMPASS helpline: 617-704-6264
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.NamiNortheastEssex.org or www.namimass.org/
- Hours of Operation: The COMPASS helpline is available Monday through Friday, 9 am – 5 pm (excluding holidays). Call us at 617-704-6264 or 1-800-370-9085, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.