- Overview of Organization and Services:
Social Security delivers a broad range of services online at socialsecurity.gov and through a nationwide network of over 1,400 offices that include regional offices, field offices, card centers, and more.
Online services include applying for benefits (such as medicare, , extra help with medicare prescriptions, disability, child benefits, spousal benefits, retirement), determining if you are eligible for benefits, getting your Social Security Statement, appealing a decision, and getting information on other services.
- Demographics Served:
Adults: 19+, Families, Seniors: 60+, Youth: 13-18
- City/Towns Served:
Amesbury, Newbury (incl. Byfield), Newburyport, Rowley, Salisbury, West Newbury
- Types of Services Provided:
Disabled Adults and/or Children, Elder Services
- Address: 367 MAIN ST HAVERHILL, MA 01830
- Phone: 1-866-964-4324
- Website: http://www.socialsecurity.gov/
- Hours of Operation: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 9 am to 4 pm; Wed 9 am to noon