- Overview of Organization and Services:
If you have a problem or just want to talk with another teen who understands, then this is the right place for you! Call, Text, or Email us. Note: form for sending an email is on the website.
TEEN LINE was created in 1980 by a group of mental health professionals who, through their personal work with teenagers, realized that a more inclusive approach to adolescent mental health was needed. After extensive research and consultation, TEEN LINE – a teen-to-teen hotline with community outreach services – was born.
- Demographics Served:
- City/Towns Served:
Amesbury, Newbury (incl. Byfield), Newburyport, Rowley, Salisbury, West Newbury
- Types of Services Provided:
- Address: Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Phone: 310-855-4673 or text TEEN to 839863
- Website: http://teenlineonline.org/
- Hours of Operation: 9 pm to 1 am every night